Michael Darviche heads Bridge22, a 5 person growth consulting firm in NYC, serving companies and investors in digital/data. He works for Brands, Agencies, Digital, and Platform companies, and for growth Private Equity, and their portfolio cos.
Mike is formerly a venture CEO, group GM, Chief Marketing & Chief Digital, leading Transformation, Product, Partnership, M&A at Acxiom, Marsh, Citi and Amex, specifically leading game-changing digital-data businesses for the CEO and Board.
Deep Domain Knowledge Areas:
- Multichannel, Digital Media, Audiences, Consumer Engagement, Monitoring, Personalization,
- Vast on-line, local & off-line Data, User IDs, Analytics, Targeting, Measurement, Privacy, Database Marketing,
- Retail, Commerce, Mobile, Payments, SaaS Platforms, Adtech, Martech, Fintech
- Strategies in Business models, Revenue models, Industry players.
Previous Career Roles:
- Acxiom, Global CMO + chief strategy + M&A (NASDAQ) – Led the board and $1BB data company pivot to digital model
- Marsh Inc., Global Chief Digital (NASDAQ) – Built a 400 person global digital and transactions platform for Insurance
- Citigroup, CRO/CMO/BD – Led and launched Citi’s global commercial data business
- American Express/CZI – GM of Small Business Card acquisition sbu; Led private label leads platform for Merchants;
- Bigfoot Interactive, GM/founder – Built industry’s first email platform; Acquired by Epsilon
Board/advisory roles: IgnitionOne (DMP), Nexage(Millenial/AOL) (mobile ads), DataXu (DSP), BlueCava (SaaS, online/offline data), Covario (Search), Signal (Data Management), NetworkedInsights (Social DSP), Ansira/KRG PE (Retail Agency), as well as served on multiple children’s education Boards and was a startup contributor to CitiYear.
Mike began his career with Bain & Co, and graduated from Tufts University and Harvard Business School.